Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Little Bit About Myself

My name is Thomas Holbrook Duer. Most people call me Tom. I am a 24 year old personal trainer from Williamsport, Pa, living in Pittsburgh. I also am a fitness competitor and former collegiate football player and track athlete. About two years ago I entered, and won my first Bodybuilding show, Fitness Atlantic. From that day on my life would take a few interesting turns. That day is also when I met my agent, and not soon after did a photo shoot for my first fitness magazine. In my first two months in the industry, I had shot for two separate internationally published fitness magazines, and thought I was on the fast track to fame and fortune within the industry. Boy, I was in for a rude awakening. Just as fast as I had risen in “the industry”, I had fallen even faster . I moved to NYC soon after being “discovered” and left four months later. I spent the next two years simply trying to find a steady paycheck and a way to use the degree I worked so hard to earn. Finally, I became successful enough to support myself on my own. Now I have decided re-enter fitness competitions and more specifically the new NPC physique division....I'M BAAAAAACK!


No comments:

Post a Comment