Monday, March 14, 2011

Client Spotlight: Donnaie Williams

Today I wanted to quickly introduce one of the most amazing training success stories who I have ever encountered . Her name is Donnaie Williams. Donnaie, thus far has lost over 100lbs, 28% body fat, and 96 total inches. While these numbers are incredible they don't even begin to skim the surface of this amazing woman's story. I have asked Donnaie to share her story in her own words, so periodically I will be posting bits and pieces of her amazing journey. Tonight I figured I would post a few of her YouTube videos to introduce you all to this wonderful person. She inspires me every single day I train her, and I hope that she can be an inspiration to all of you as well.

2 comments:

  1. love what you've done with my sister Donnaie so far...after I have my baby I will be coming to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete